09h30 - 18h00
Little Yoga Space,
A wonderful opportunity to learn an ancient and powerful form of bodywork with countless benefits and to develop the skills to help people with their physical and emotional imbalances. At the same time this course offers the chance to embark on an ongoing journey of self-healing and spiritual deepening.
This course offers a deep foundation and detailed understanding of the principles of Thai Yoga Massage. By the end of this training you will be able to give a balanced 1.5h treatment.
Who is this course for?
- anyone interested to join the practitioner level course and train as a fully qualified Thai Yoga Massage therapist
- yoga teachers, therapists and bodyworkers who wish to expand their skills set
- individuals who wish to help family members or friends
What will you learn in this course?
- the principle of touch, which is the essence of Thai Yoga Massage
- background and benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- embody the teachings of the Brahmavihara (loving kindness, compassion, empathetic joy, equanimity)
- energy line system (10 Sen)
- basic anatomy and physiology
- a selection of moves and techniques that allow you to give a safe and balanced 1-1.5h treatment to friends and family
- safe body mechanics
- a selection of moves and techniques you can integrate into other bodywork you practice or with 1-2-1 yoga students
- improve your hands-on adjustments as a yoga teacher and learn some partner work you can integrate into your classes
What previous participants say:
"I really, really love Kat's teaching and would recommend her to anyone feeling the call to Thai Yoga Massage. She creates a safe, peaceful and totally supportive environment, ideal for learning this beautiful practice. Each movement or concept is taught with precision, care and love. Kat is incredibly sensitive to the needs and gifts of each individual, and I felt my learning process was fully supported throughout Level 1 and 2. If you enjoy learning in small groups and in a peaceful but fun and friendly atmosphere, the Hadadi School is ideal. Nothing but love is found here. " ~ Claire
This course comprises of 3 weekends (plus one Friday afternoon):
14th/15h & 28th/29th March & 17th/18th/19th April 2020
Friday 17th April: 14:30-18:00
Non-refundable deposit: 200€
10 vagas disponíveis
Rua do Assunção 42 ,1100-044
Contacta o anunciante